Fresh and lemony with a grassy undertone,Tisserand Citronella essential oil is steam distilled from the long leaves of the tropical grass.
While best known as an effective insect repellent, it is also able to counteract feelings of lethargy and indecision and can be a tonic for the nervous and digestive systems.
- An effective insect deterrent
- Counteracts indecision and low energy
- Will boost a sluggish digestive system
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Pure Cymbopogon winterianus (citronella) oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aroma: Sweet, lemony, fresh & green
- Fragrance Family: Green
- Perfumery Note: Top to Middle
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
For external use only. Avoid using Citronella essential oil in massage on people with sensitive or allergy prone skin. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limone & Linalool.