Excellent safe bleaching agent for stain removal in laundry.
Removes mildew, mould algae from decks, patios, tiles, grouting.
What is Sodium Percarbonate? – In the UK Sodium percarbonate, also known as Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate, or oxygen bleach powder is a free-flowing, white powder. It is an addition compound of sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide. Percarbonate has an active available oxygen content (13%) which is equivalent to 27.5% Hydrogen peroxide. It breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate upon decomposition. It is an environmentally safe bleaching agent. Sodium Percarbonate / oxygen bleach offers many of the same functional benefits as liquid hydrogen peroxide. It dissolves into water rapidly to release oxygen and provides powerful cleaning, bleaching, stain removal and deodorizing capabilities in addition to being effective at killing bacteria, fungus, viruses and algae. It has the added advantage of having no odour.
- No environmental hazards – breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate (soda ash) in your wash water.
- Effectively kills wide range of bacteria, mildew, algae, viruses, fungi
- Colour safe and fabric safe. It brightens colours and prevents fabrics from becoming yellowed or darkened
- Effective stain removal on a multitude of surfaces
- In the laundry Sodium Percarbonate is used to destain, deodorize, and whiten. It is very effective as a laundry presoak for heavily stained articles.
Where to use:
- Laundry cleaner & bleach
- Spot cleaning fabrics
- Carpet & Upholstery cleaning and prespotting
- Kitchen surfaces and utensils
- Destaining cups, Coffee Pots etc
- Fridges & freezers
- Chopping Boards
- Bathroom surfaces
- Mildew Removal tiles, grouting and walls
- Wood Decks and wooden garden furniture
- Plastic garden furniture
- Kills algae and moss on driveways, patios, brickwork and roofs.
- General household Cleaning
Dilution rates provided with pack.