A sweet yet sharp lemony aroma with a herby undertone, Tisserand Lemongrass essential oil, steam distilled from the leaves and stems of the tropical grass is uplifting for the mood. It is also a great circulation stimulant, able to soothe muscular and abdominal discomfort and is great for a sluggish digestive system.
- Soothes abdominal discomfort and boosts the digestive system
- An effective insect repellant
- Reduces muscular aches and pains by boosting local circulation
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Pure Cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass) leaf oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Grass
- Aroma: Sweet and sherbert like with powerful lemony undertones
- Fragrance Family: Citrus
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and pale yellow
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
Lemongrass essential oil is a powerful essential oil; do not exceed the stated drops in blends. It is best avoided in individuals with eczema or highly allergy-prone skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this essential oil on children under 10 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Linalool